Given the ease with which companies can now invest and interact with other jurisdictions, and that funds can be swiftly and easily transferred around the world, a significant number of insolvencies involve cross-border issues. Clyde & Co’s insolvency and reorganisation team provides focused, timely and commercial advice to both creditors and debtors from our many local jurisdictions on complex, domestic and cross-border insolvencies.
We act across a wide range of sectors on both contentious and non-contentious matters, including fraud. We understand our clients' needs and build strong and lasting relationships through our down to earth approach whilst the expertise of the team allows us to add value to clients at every stage of the process.
We advise on formal and informal procedures including:
- debt for equity swaps;
- administrations and CVAs;
- all forms of receivership;
- all forms of liquidation;
- advice in relation to directors' duties;
- solvent and insolvent restructurings;
- cross-border insolvency issues;
- Insolvency Act claims;
- tracing claims and fraud.